Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blessing 4 JiaRong

Just back home from work
My dad took me go KL 4 supper just now-12am
1am only reached home
Finished bath
Online a while

My Supper
My Dad



____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Today
I heard the bad news thunderbolt
It happen at a sudden
I nourned for the bad news
I know that was a cruel fact 4 u
I know the pain in ur heart was excruciating
Bebe~
Dun keep the pain n the sad in ur heart secretly
U can share it with us
Although we cant help u anything
But we will stay beside u when u need us
Anyway
I hope u can relax urself
N
Mustered up ur courage n ask him the why and wherefores
Izit u not worth the value 4 him
Izit he cant tolerance u by ur love
Ask what u wanna know
Do what u wanna do
Dun be regret urself!

At the last
I send all my good bless 4 u-JiaRong
Hope u be well soon♥

2 be remember!!!
Pls treasure what u have now!!!
Dun be regret when u lost it!!!


ღJialengboubuiღ
I love myღFamilyღBoubuiღZimuiღFriend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jialengboubui

Jialengboubui