Thursday, December 10, 2009

♥10/12/2009♥

Ytd nite I 4.XXam only slp
But my dad morning call 4 me at 8.XXam!!!!
Damn TIRED
Util my phone Rang Rang Rang n disturb my didi called me wake up
T.T charm....
Luckilly
I can enjoy my favorate breakfast-点心!!!^^

Yummy Yummy^^
mukx mukx mukx
My Lovelly------Pandan糕!!!!!
Vii!!^^



After braekfast my dad took me go 2 sightseeing CAR...=="
Me sienx again
But
^^Thanks to my dad
He bought me a magazine___POPTEEN !!!!^^






AND

Lee Min Ho!!!
Lengzai^^






kakaxx

I can read my magazine when I'm sienx...
Hohoho~

Abv 1pm
We go 4 our lunch
瓦煲凤凰!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FISH

Vieei
v^0^v
Wawawa
I'm loving it!!^^
I ate so much
FAT >< class="dct-tt">I damn like 2 eat tis!!
So...nvm la..kakaxx...XP

1.XXpm back home rest
Cause my dad wanna outstation

_____________________________________________________________________--

Tomorrow go SUNWAY LAGOON
Wahaha
I'm looking forward 4 tis so long time
kekexx

Go with my boubui n tt frien^^

Tmr nite post it^^

Byebye♥

ღJialengboubuiღ
I love myღFamilyღBoubuiღZimuiღFriend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jialengboubui

Jialengboubui