Wednesday, December 2, 2009

♥2/12/2009♥

♥A Happy Day♥



Today
Hang out with my boubui
We go Jusco watch 2012
^^

Before that coz of boubui's ill
We cant go 4 watch it

Finally
I have watched it today^^

It is damn nice
I love it!!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

"Never before has a date in history been so significant to so many cultures, so many religions, scientists, and goverment. '2012' is an epic adventure abt a global cataclysm that bring an end to the world and tell of the heroic struggle of the survivors."
"以前从未有过一个日期在历史上是如此重要在很多文化里面,许多宗教、科学家和政府。‘2012’是一个全球性的大冒险史诗的芭蕾舞剧院里结束世界并告诉而英勇斗争的幸存者。"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Finish watched it
We go gaigai 4 find my slipper
At the last
I also dint find it T.T

But
I have took some photo with my boubui^^




I meet my laopo(Rong) there^^
She also go there 4 watch 2012
Yeahhoo =P
We take photo XD




We also saw KwangLun at Jusco
He was working
I saw it funny^^
Anyway
Give a support 4 him ba
haha

After we watched it
Go cheras street(蕉赖) there 4 our lunch
I Like it^^
"板面"


♥I finished my happy day^^
♥I hope that I can happy forever





ღJialengboubuiღ
I love myღFamilyღBoubuiღZimuiღFriend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jialengboubui

Jialengboubui