Friday, April 23, 2010

Touch

God knew that everyone needs
Companionship and cheer,
He knew that people needed someone
Whose thoughts are always near.
He knew that they needed someone kind
To lend a helping hand.
Someone to gladly take the time
To care and understand.
God knew that we are needed someone
To share each happy day,
To be a sourch of courage
When troubles come our way,
Someone to be true to us
Whether near or far apart.
Someone whose love we'll always hold
And treasure in our hearts
That why God gave us Friends.




Have a friend called to me last night....
I can felt his sad...
I can felt his feeling...
We talked about one and half hour....
We pour out all of our problem...
We listened patiently for each other...
We gave a support to each other...
We encourage each other...
We shared our happiness to each other...

Cheer up my Friend~
Everythings happen for the best!

Recently,
I really can feel the care...concern...true heart from Friend...
Thanks God for giving me all of You - My dear Friend
I'll trasure all my Friend who surrounding me...
Good bless to You
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jialengboubui

Jialengboubui