Saturday, October 30, 2010

My School Life



















SMJK YuHua

It has been 17th years since I first stepped to school.
Though the years I have grown much attached to it.

Now, as the time draws near for me to leave its familiar secure surrounding, I wonder what the world outside the school gate holds for me.

Starting off a naive little kid, like a colourless piece of cloth,
I'm now mature, colour and full of experiences.

My life in school has its ups and downs.
I am aware that tears come more easier as I grow older.

From young, I knew that life is not a bed of roses.

Shouldered with responsibility have strengthened me into a teenager with independence and with a vision.
I know that training and discipline I have received in school certainly help me face the challenging years ahead.

Through the years, I have met people of all kind's shapes and sizes.

I have many good friend with no doubt and some enemies as well.
I value those friends who have never been a part of me and controversial affairs irk me.

Its has taken me many years to realize that hatred and worries should be a part of one's life!

Anger can only bring hurts and sorrow.

When one makes a mistake, one must accept and learn from it.
When one is missunderstood, one must stand up and prove one's point of view.

Act according to what one believes in.
Let's no other to influence You!

However, as I grow older, I have learnt to forgive and forget.
I believe that ' To Err is Human, To forgive Divine '.

Happiness has found it place in my heart.
Unfortunately, it has come to my last school career.

My Future is in my Hand.

School is a place not only acquisition of knowledge and skills but it is also a place where character training take place.
It is a place where young people spend many joyful days of their life.

I will certainly miss my school when I have to leave.
I wonder when I will get to meet my friends and rebuild the spirit we once shared after leaving school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jialengboubui

Jialengboubui