Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blogging

How long since the last time I wrote my blog?
have been a long time ago...
Reason??
LAZY!!
XD~

Erm erm erm...
Felling boring n srtessful these day...
cause of the stupid Trial Exam =(
Arhhhhhh
Can the time pass more quickly when Exam??

I want Free time!
I want Freedom!
I want Money!
I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH MY DEAR n BABES!!!

All my dear friends~ :
After SPM
As the passage of time
Will we stick together as close as now...?
Will we know both status as clear as now...?
Will we remember our memory when we get fun together...?
Will we forgot each other when we get into college or career...?

Erm...
I think
It is not the time for us to think abt it
We should think abt how we can treasure each other since Now!
rite~?


I Love You All
My dear Friends
You're always as an Important part in my Life


2 comments:

  1. ya...i think we will like before de..because we all tresure each other..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya =) sure u are =) love u deep

    ReplyDelete

Jialengboubui

Jialengboubui