Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to my buddy-JIARONG

♥12/11/2009♥

Happy Birthday
My Buddy-
JIA RONG




♥Name
________________Jia Rong
♥Nick name
________________NaRiKo
♥Age
________________16 years old
♥School
________________SMJK YuHua
♥Zodiac Sig
________________Sagittarius
♥Occupation
________________Dancer
♥Hobbies and Interests
________________Dancing
♥Relationship Status
________________In a relationship with Len
♥Email
________________xiao_rong1201@hotmail.com
♥Friendster acc
________________1st acc -http://profiles.friendster.com/40263794
________________2nd acc -http://profiles.friendster.com/118033916
♥Facebook
________________xiao_rong1201@hotmail.com


♥Picture



♥Birthday




♥Dance Life♥






♥Our Fun Memory♥




♥When we was young =P



♥Nowdays...we have grown up...but we still funny =P



What I wanna you
=
My laopo (Rong)
Happy Birthday 4 u
I sincerely wish you happy

I know that u was unhappy today
When I saw u cried
U really break my heart

Uncontrolable
I will follow ur mood become sad
I can felt that what u was disappointing

Please...
Dont be like that
I scare when saw u cried
Coz I really heartache

I dont know what should I do
What can I do
I try my best
Smile infront u
Hope that it can infection u being better
But do not have any effect on u
I know that how much ur broken-hearted
How serious ur disappointment
Sorry my dear
I cant do anything 4 u
Just accompany u

Rong
Do you know that
You are meaningful 4 me?

What means of "Best Friend" ?
A best friend is someone who gives you help n support when you need it, but who is not related to you.

U are the person who my best friend

Regardless what matter occurrence
Nothing can replace the place of u in my heart
I will always support u
Stand by u
Give u a hug
When u need it

I love u
The means of love include all my cares n greeting
My blessing
To convey for u




ღJialengboubuiღ
I love myღFamilyღBoubuiღZimuiღFriend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jialengboubui

Jialengboubui