Thursday, November 18, 2010

Peace

Manythings happen recently
Maybe it was a misunderstand or something was going wrong
But
I hope it'll past as fast as possible

It's not the time to quarrel or debate now
It's time for us to concentrate our study for SPM

As if what you told her that u suffer to talk to me
Then Don't you try to force yourself
It's ok to me

We cant find a pair of good friend without arguement
Becoz all human ideologic were not same
Arguement is a part of our life

Just hope that you can stop your step to take a rest
To take a nap
To feel the atmosphere around you
To listen the sound of relex from PEACE

If I'm the one who was just your past tense friend
It's fine

Time will make us mature

And
You'll have your better life

I'm here Bless for you
I LOVE YOU

By the way
Thanks you to you stand and support me when I was helpless last time

TQ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jialengboubui

Jialengboubui